Design Span® hp
Design Span hp is a 24 gauge aesthetically pleasing concealed fastener system offering a complete range of DuraTech® Cool Colors that makes Design Span hp the preferred architectural roof system for homeowners.
- Gauge: 24
- Coverage: 16", 18"
- Rib Height: 1 ¾"
- Rib Spacing: 16", 18"
- Produced in: Fontana, CA & Tacoma, WA
- Optional 1-1/8” factory end notch at both ends of the panel to help reduce field labor and make installation easier.
- Can be installed over solid substrates or spaced support members at spans up to 4’-0”.
- Subtle striations between ribs reduce the appearance of oil-canning.
- Factory applied sealant in the female leg is standard.
- Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, water infiltration per ASTM E1646, and uplift performance per ASTM E1592.
- Design Span hp is correctively leveled to insure the flattest panel appearance.
- Snap-On panel, no field seaming required.
- All DuraTech® colors are Energy Star listed cool colors formulated to help reduce the demand for energy.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications.
- Has a non-combustible fire rating.
- Design Span hp panels are Class A Fire Rated when installed on noncombustible deck or framing per the IBC. Design Span hp panels also have listings for Fire Resistance Ratings in accordance with UL 263 and are also UL Class C Impact 4 rated.
ASC Building Products has enhanced the performance of Design Span hp with the DuraTech® 5000 and DuraTech® mx coating systems. All colors are Energy Star listed cool colors formulated to help reduce the demand for energy. This paint technology integrated provides a lifetime of durability for homeowners.
Installation Guide Details
- Design Span hp Guide (pdf)