Nor-Clad® is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel with 36” coverage used in residential roof and wall applications. Wide panel coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving homeowners time and money.
- Gauge: 26 & 29
- Coverage: 36"
- Rib Height: 5/8"
- Rib Spacing: 9"
- Produced in: Anchorage, AK, Salem, OR, Spokane, WA, & Salt Lake City, UT
- Quick, economical trim packages available as standard trim pieces and can be ordered by part number.
- Full 36” net coverage means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- Available in a variety of attractive DuraTech Cool Colors or Zincalume® Plus finish for unpainted applications.
- Weather-resistant lap system with anti-siphon groove provides better weather tightness compared to most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels.
- All ASC Building Products panels are Class A Fire Rated assemblies per IBC. All panels are also listed in accordance to UL 790 and pass Impact Class 4 hail ratings.
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with DuraTech® xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.