2 ½” Corrugated
2 ½” Corrugated is a traditional 24” wide corrugated roof or wall panel offering homeowners the traditional look of the homes dotting the countryside. 2 ½” Corrugated is offered in a variety of standard energy-saving Cool Colors with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Gauge: 26 & 29 1/3
- Wall Coverage: 24"
- Roof Coverage: 21 1/3"
- Rib Height: ½"
- Rib Spacing: 2 2/3"
- Produced in: Sacramento, CA
- Quick, economical trim packages available as standard trim pieces and can be ordered by part number.
- 26” gross width panel yields 24" net wall coverage for wall applications and 21 1/3" net roof coverage for roof applications.
- Available in our DuraTech® xl paint system or the Zincalume® Plus finish for unpainted applications.
- Matching fiberglass skylight panels are available.
- All ASC Building Products panels are Class A Fire Rated assemblies per IBC. All panels are also listed in accordance to UL 790 and pass Impact Class 4 hail ratings.
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with DuraTech® xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.