TriLap® is a cedar-wood grain embossed siding panel with distinctive shadow lines mimicking high-end beveled cedar siding. TriLap® offers full 16” coverage in our durable, abrasian-resistant DuraTech® ZT paint system. * Available in Alaska only.
- Gauge: 29
- Coverage: 16"
- Produced in: Anchorage, AK
- Installed panel offers the look of wood siding with a triple wide-lapped profile.
- Matching or contrasting trim and flashings available from our siding pallet for an even more appealing finish.
- TriLap®’s prepunched, concealed-fastener design makes for an easier assembly.
- Long lengths are custom cut, there’s no need for end lapping on most projects.
- Factory coated TriLap® is easier to handle year round and won’t leave you out in the cold waiting for paint to dry.
- All ASC Building Products panels are Class A Fire Rated assemblies per IBC. All panels are also listed in accordance to UL 790 and pass Impact Class 4 hail ratings.
The ASC Building Products DuraTech®zt coating system is specially developed for low temperature flexibility. Integrated in the DuraTech®zt coating system is a texturing additive to resist abrasion, metal marking and staining. Its hardiness also offers the benefit of minimal maintenance.
- Color Palette (pdf)
- TriLap Install Guide (pdf)