Strata Rib® is a light gauge, exposed fastener panel ideal for residential applications. Strata Rib® is offered in 36” wide coverage with ¾” high reinforced major ribs providing added strength, durability, and easier installation. All panels come in our standard, energy-saving DuraTech® xl Cool Colors.
- Gauge: 26 & 29
- Coverage: 36"
- Rib Height: ¾"
- Rib Spacing: 9"
- Produced in: Anchorage, AK, Sacramento, CA, Spokane, WA, & Salt Lake City, UT
- Full 36” wide coverage means fewer panels to handle and install.
- Weather-resistant lap system with anti-siphon groove provides better weather tightness compared to most other light gauge, exposed fastener panels.
- Purlin-bearing leg speeds installation of panels and improves the quality of panel side laps.
- Manufactured with high-tensile steel for excellent load capacity.
- Fitted side laps self-align each panel during installation for a clean overall finish.
- All ASC Building Products panels are Class A Fire Rated assemblies per IBC. All panels are also listed in accordance to UL 790 and pass Impact Class 4 hail ratings.
Depend on superior color retention and corrosion resistance with DuraTech® xl. The tested and proven technology promises a lifetime of durability, and is offered in a number of standard Cool Colors.